Nestled in the heart of Chevy Chase in Lexington, Kentucky, Ashland Terrace, a non-profit, 501(c)3, private foundation, has met its mission of providing housing to those in need since 1849 when it was called “Home of the Friendless” and served those left destitute by cholera outbreaks.
Incorporated in 1923 as “The Old Ladies’ Home,” the name of our community-based independent retirement center for older women was changed in 1973 to Ashland Terrace. The present building, constructed in 1960, was expanded and renovated in 1999 and 2000.
Careful stewardship, coupled with the oversight of a dedicated board of directors and an enthusiastic, caring staff, allows us to provide a loving, gracious environment at affordable prices.
Mother’s Day Raffle
Pampered Princess Package
- Fancy link 14k gold bracelet donated by The Castle
- One hour massage donated by Centered
- Pedicure/manicure donated by Ziyan Salon
- Haircut/style donated by Joy Patton w/ Miles & Assoc.
- Fine dining for two donated by Cole’s 735 Main
- Box of chocolates donated by Ruth Hunt Candies
- Bouquet of flowers donated by Best of Flowers
- Gift certificate for dinner donated by Josie’s
Ticket Price: $10.00
Tickets can be purchased at Ashland Terrace, Chevy Chase Hardware, Morris Book Shop, The Salt Box, Centered, Pet Wants, Rite Aid on High Street and Ruth Hunt Candies on Walton Ave.
Cash or Check (made out to Ashland Terrace)
Drawing, May 9, 12:30 PM
Our unique and nurturing community has flourished because of the generous support of donors through the years. Please contact us for information about contributing to Ashland Terrace and enriching the lives of current and future residents.
Please click the button below to donate via PayPal (Kentucky residents only):